Updated Nov 29th
1. San Francisco 49ers – Saquon Barkley RB, Penn St.
With the recent acquisition of Jimmy G, that opens the back door for the 9ers to land the best player in the Draft.
2. Cleveland Browns – Derwin James S, FSU
Since they pick 7th and who the best QB in the Draft still an unsure bet at this point, the Browns go defense and get a studly young defender to pair with Jabrill Peppers.
3. New York Giants – Josh Rosen QB, UCLA
Eli is soon to join his brother in annoying commercial land, and does anyone really think Davis Webb is the future?
4. Tampa Bay Bucs – Bradley Chubb DE, NC State
Minkah Fitzpatrick will be considered long and hard here, but it all starts up front and the Bucs have to improve their pass rush.
5. Indianapolis Colts – Minkah Fitzpatrick CB/S, Alabama
The Colts now have an impressive young tandem duo of Fitzpatrick and Hooker, and may actually start stopping opposing offenses.
6. Cincinnati Bengals – Sam Darnold QB, USC
Andy Dalton isn’t the answer, and the last time the Bengals took a USC QB, it worked out Okay.
7. Cleveland Browns (From Houston Texans) – Lamar Jackson QB, Louisville
The Browns need a face, and what a face this electrifying QB would be for this franchise.
8. LA Chargers – Josh Allen QB, Wyoming
The Chargers begin to prepare for life without Philip Rivers, because that life is coming soon.
9. Denver Broncos – Quentin Nelson G, Notre Dame
The Broncos continue to invest high picks in their pourous offensive line.
10. Chicago Bears – Mike McGlinchey OT, Notre Dame
The Bears have a young QB, and now need to keep him safe and snug.
11. Detroit Lions – Courtland Sutton WR, SMU
The NFL Draft is just better when the Lions take a wide receiver with their first pick.
12. Baltimore Ravens – Calvin Ridley WR, Alabama
The Ravens wide receiver corps is thin at both depth and talent. Taking Ridley or any other WR here would be a wise move.
13. New York Jets – Derrius Guice RB, LSU
Jets were hoping for a QB but may have to trade up if they want one. So instead they get their RB of the future.
14. Oakland Raiders – Arden Key OLB, LSU
Not their biggest need but the Raiders can’t pass up the value here.
15. Arizona Cardinals – Orlando Brown OT, Oklhaoma
The Cards are another team that could look for their QB of the future, and may decide to move up.
16.Miami Dolphins – Harold Landry OLB, Boston College
Great value here, plus the dude’s name is Harold.
17. Atlanta Falcons – Christian Wilkins DE, Clemson
The Falcons suck this year, and they bring in more pass rush to see if that helps.
18. Washington Redskins – Connor Williams OT, Texas
The Redskins bring in some big ol Texas meat for their offensive line.
19. Green Bay Packers – Clelin Ferrel DE, Clemson
The Pack should go defense heavy in this Draft, and landing Ferrel here wouldn’t be a bad start.
20. Seattle Seahawks – Billy Price G, Ohio St.
Even after acquiring Duane Brown, the Seahawks should bolster their o-line early in this draft.
21. Tennessee Titans – Tarvarus McFadden CB, FSU
The Titans address their back end with McFadden.
22. Dallas Cowboys – Ogbonnia Okoronkwo DE, Oklahoma
I for one, am not comfortable with the consistency of the Dallas Cowboys pass rush.
23. Buffalo Bills – Mason Rudolph QB, Oklahoma St.
Not sure Tyrod Taylor is the answer, so the Bills reach slighlty for Rudolph here.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars – Martinas Rankin OT, Mississippi St.
The Jags continue to invest on the offensive side of the ball, and thicken their offensive line.
25. Carolina Panthers – James Washington WR, Oklahoma St.
The Panthers need a new no. 1 receiver with the trade of Benjamin. Maybe Washington can help right the Titanic.
26. Buffalo Bills (From Kansas City) – Denzel Ward CB, Ohio St.
The Bills land a young corner to replace the young Ronald Darby they traded away so long ago.
27. LA Rams – Christian Kirk WR, Texas A&M
If the Rams want Goff to continue to grow, they gotta keep putting weapons around him.
28. New Orleans Saints – Maurice Hurst DT, Michigan
The Saints defense is better, adding Hurst next to Rankins makes it betterer.
29. Pittsburgh Steelers – Anthony Miller WR, Memphis
Martavis Bryant’s future with the team is cloudy at best, so the Steelers could add a guy like Miller to play with Brown and Ju-Ju.
30. Philadelphia Eagles – Roquan Smith LB, Georgia
The Eagles go value, and take one of the highest ranked defenders left on the ol’ boardski.
31. New England Patriots – Vita Vea DT, Washington
The Patriots think Vita Vea can bea the next Vince Wilfork.
32. Minnesota Vikings – Ronnie Harrison S, Alabama
The Vikings finally win a Super Bowl, and finally use a high draft pick on a safety that they can pair with Harrison Smith.