2018 NFL Mock Draft
Mock draft updated October 5th, 2017
Full 1st round NFL Mock draft which includes underclassmen. Draft order is very rough, don’t get all bent out of shape if you see your favorite team picking in the top 5. As the draft gets closer we’ll start going off the actual standings.
2018 NFL Draft: April 26th – 29th
1. New York Jets | Sam Darnold QB, USC
You don’t really expect the Jets to pass on a quarterback if they end up with the 1st overall pick do you?
2. Indianapolis Colts | Saquon Barkley RB, Penn St.
I’m about as big of a Marlon Mack guy as you’ll find, but you don’t come across someone like Barkley very often…. gotta take him.
3. Cincinnati Bengals | Mike McGlinchey OT, Notre Dame
Bengals offensive line has been a mess, few guys who could fill this role but i’m a huge McGlinchey fan.
4. Chicago Bears | Derwin James S, Florida St.
Not often you come across a talent like Derwin James, I could see the Bears jumping all over this guy.
5. San Francisco 49ers | Josh Rosen QB, UCLA
Too damn long since the 49ers had a quarterback to get excited about.
6. Cleveland Browns | Calvin Ridley WR, Alabama
Coleman can’t stay healthy, they have a few younger guys to keep an eye on but nothing that really gets the blood pumping.
7. New Orleans Saints | Arden Key DE/OLB, LSU
Shocking huh? The Saints will once again be looking for defensive help in the early rounds.
8. Arizona Cardinals | Lamar Jackson QB, Louisville
This just seems like too perfect of a fit. People question how Jackson will do in the NFL, his play speaks for itself he could be a star.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars | Josh Allen QB, Wyoming
I’ve had to actually close my eyes at time watching Bortles it has been so bad.
10. New York Giants | Trey Adams OT, Washington
How Eli Manning is still alive is shocking. Can’t see them taking anything other than the best big man on the board.
11. L.A. Rams | Minkah Fitzpatrick CB, Alabama
Fitzpatrick can play multiple spots in the secondary and could compete for playing time day 1.
12. Buffalo Bills | Christian Kirk WR, Texas A&M
Bills shipped Sammy Watkins to LA leaving a big ole hole at receiver. Zay Jones will be good, but need more weapons if they plan on scoring.
13. Cleveland Browns (from Houston) | Malik Jefferson LB, Texas
I”m sorry but the Browns linebacking situation makes me motion sick just looking at it.
14. L.A. Chargers | Connor Williams OT, Texas
Whitworth isn’t longterm and they could use upgrades all along that offensive line. If they want Goff to continue to grow they need protection.
15. Baltimore Ravens | Harold Landry LB, Boston College
Ravens could go in a handful of directions at this point, but grab the pass rushing star from Boston College.
16. Washington Redskins | James Washington WR, Oklahoma St.
This pick has a lot to do with how Doctson does in 2017. If the breaks out they can wait a few rounds on a receiver.
17. Miami Dolphins | Tarvarus McFadden, CB, Florida State
Bryon Maxwell hasn’t lived up to his big contract and behind him the cupboard is pretty damn bare.
18. Philadelphia Eagles | Courtland Sutton WR, SMU
Jeffery was a huge FA signing and Agholor flashes at times but no doubt they need help at the position.
19. Seattle Seahawks | Martinas Rankin OT, Mississippi State
I mean have you seen the Seahawks offensive line this year? Completely brutal.
20. Carolina Panthers | Orlando Brown OT, Oklahoma
Matt Kalil has played like we all expect Matt Kalil to have played. Which means the Panthers need help at tackle.
21. Detroit Lions | Christian Wilkins DT, Clemson
Ngata is no spring chicken and even if he is back next year they need some depth along the defensive line.
22. Tampa Bay Bucs | Bradley Chubb DE, N.C. State
Tampa is at the bottom of the league for defensive sacks. Chubb would be a great first step in helping a poor defensive front (except for McCoy).
23. Tennessee Titans | Ogbonnia Okoronkwo LB, Oklahoma
I love me some Brian Orakpo but he is 31, so is his partner on the other side Derrick Morgan. Kevin Dodd is waiting but you can never have enough pass rushers.
24. Minnesota Vikings | Quenton Nelson G, Notre Dame
Nelson would be a gift at pick 24. Adding him next to fellow youngster Elfein would give the Purple a promising offensive line.
25. Green Bay Packers | Iman Marshall CB, USC
Green Bay’s secondary play is far to inconsistent. Keven King was a good start, but they still have work to do.
26. Oakland Raiders | Derrius Guice RB, LSU
Who knows how long Marshawn will be around. I love Guice, he runs tough and has some quickness to go along with it.
27. Pittsburgh Steelers | Hayden Hurst TE, South Carolina
Seems like the Steelers current depth has a handful of number 2 tight ends. Just don’t have that number 1 guy yet than can change games.
28. Denver Broncos | Kevin Toliver CB, LSU
I would expect the Broncos to take more than once corneback come ’18.
29. Dallas Cowboys | Donte Jackson, LSU CB
One of Dallas’ biggest needs is in the secondary. Lucky for them ’18 will have some pretty solid depth at the position.
30. Buffalo Bills (from KC) | Mason Rudolph QB, Oklahoma St.
Not a huge secret the Bills will be looking at quarterback help in the early rounds of 2018.
31. New England Patriots | Sam Hubbard DE, Ohio St.
Leave it to the Patriots to get one of the bigger steals of this mock at 31. Hubbard has no right still being on the board here.
32. Atlanta Falcons | Da’Ron Payne Alabama DT
Atlanta needs some more help in the middle of their defense, to say Payne would be a steal at pick 32 would be an understatement.